HIV prevention and treatment support for Group employees: COSIP
COSIP is the Prosuma ‘Comité de Lutte Contre le Sida’ (AIDS Committee). This internal Group committee organises the annual CARAVANE COSIP initiative, in which a caravan tours company locations offering information and voluntary screening.
The committee is fully supported by the Group senior management team, which meets all the costs involved in :
- the screening of employees, their spouses and children
- the purchase of chemoprophylactic medication
- the purchase of antiretroviral (ARV) medication
- all laboratory tests required by people identified as HIV positive
In addition to this support, the Group senior management team also funds :
- HIV/AIDS training and seminar sessions
- the purchase of condoms and other resources required for COSIP to carry out its work
In 2010, it represented XOF 4.64 million (€ 8.700).